Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The May-Clouds Paradox


     I was at Marine Drive (amongst other places) with a bunch of  friends, and it rained drizzled. And well, I'd call it rain, because when we were inside the cab, the window-glass-wiper (or whatever that is technically called) was oscillating furiously fast. And I got to taste a raindrop. Well, it tastes like water.
     And no, I am not roping in a figure of speech just so that more and more people might come and read what I am blogging about. Not that I've known too many people mad for (not at, mind you) figures of speech. So, what is the May-Clouds Paradox?
     In May, the sky sometimes is cloudy. How else do you get rain, duh! And it is not pleasant still. It's as warm as warm can be. And then, it gets cloudier and cloudier and before you know it, it's rainy season. I sometimes wonder how things exist right before our eyes and we ignore them, and at other times, we search for things and never find them in spite of paying unadulterated concentration. Like, you are growing each day, but for some reason, it looks all the more obvious on a special day   uh   your birthday, perhaps?
बूँद बूँद से सागर बनता है।
The ocean's a result of many little drops, but doesn't look like it, does it. 
     Uh, today, I'll end it a bit abruptly perhaps. Change isn't at any one moment; and yet, is at each one. For change is one huge confusing concept. And what else is life but change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment