Friday, November 12, 2010

The Sun that Changes Each Day

     I love to keep looking at how Nature changes its face every single day. I have a huge window at my house. And each day, the sun makes it a point to peep in. And all the year round, the sun looks at my house from a slightly different path, and smiles beatifically, and dons various avatars each day.
     Like now, it is painting the back of my tee yellow. Some days, like yesterday, it turned into a huge melon, but that you could see without hurting your eyes. Sometimes, I can see it compete with the moon, as it slowly turns mellow, hides behind the clouds, and dares you to find it.
     Once, I just arranged my cam-corder and my pair of binoculars in such a way as to shoot the sun going down the distant buildings. And then, it happened. I kept watching at the recording for two days, but I now have no idea where it is. But I got something else.
Thanks to my pair of binoculars!
Hiding behind the clouds... 


Fair and Lovely!


The sun peeps into my house through
the window that I so love
     And many a time, you get so tired of the heat of the sun that you run to shady places (no pun intended). And in winter, you wish that the shadow of the building were not on you. And thus, even the sun shows me that love and hate are born of the same source.
And the candle that kills the dark when the sun is not up yet, I believe, is the child of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment