Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Zephyrs That Rock You

     I love the wind. And love it big time. I am Jai, and I am 16, introverted (they call me so), nerdy, emotional, human, humane. I love music, and I love to believe that whatever happens, tends to follow a certain rhythm. I believe in my feelings more than my thoughts; I tend to judge things; I like being organised. 
     I believe in hating bad things and loving good things, so that you finally do not realise whether the emotion that you want to show is actually good or bad. I am not at all a people person. I love being with my friends, and I might know in the heart of my hearts that there are problems around me-grave ones, too. But I like to believe that in actuality, everything is all right. Everything can be brought to be good. Everything can be fine.
     I do not like people who discriminate on the basis of religion (it is a non-entity), sex or sexuality. I strongly believe that love and hate are the fruits of the same subconscious emotion; that you could pile up all your hate, and you could build something useful out of it, just like the raddiwala does.
     I don't know what to call the force that makes me think all this. For some, it is the atmosphere around me. Some call it God. And I call it Conscience. 
As in The Alchemist,
"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream." 

No comments:

Post a Comment