Sunday, November 21, 2010

Work Hard, Sleep Calmer.

     So, after having thought ill of time, the world, my college, the system, my life, the internet-addiction for so long, I am free for quite a small nap. Or a wonderful gaze out of my favourite window. Well, I have always been a person who cannot concentrate on things for more that 60 seconds at a span. And then, this happened.
     I have this EVE (Environmental Education) project to submit tomorrow and I had been wondering, how, without my two partners (who turned out to be irresponsible nut-cases) I was going to manage completing our my project-at least to the extent that the teacher believed I wasn't sleeping all 21 days. If I have to frown still, colleges belong to hell, then. And my sad soul rests in peace.
     Just watched a video on Facebook yesterday. Does God exist? Does cold exist? Does darkness exist? Does evil exist? Is God evil? Does sadness exist? Not necessarily to the other questions, but the answer to the last one is surely a no. It is just the absence of happiness. And once it returns, it's sunshine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment