Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Being SPORTive

     It was today, after a long gap in between, that I realised that I don't hate every sport. I'm notoriously famous for having shunned every form of sport for a good part of the decade and a half I've lived on Earth (except chess, which I still love very much).
     I spotted some kids in my building compound playing badminton. And I can conveniently call them kids. The eldest was what...12? So, no, no. They were not all kids. My bad. They were   I don't know what. I was returning from my music classes and though I could've gone, paying no heed to my hidden desire of many years, I went and played with them, albeit for only around 10 mins. And the small child within me was out then. I played to my heart's content.
     Now, if that is what they call the fruition of one's past desires, this was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment