Monday, March 7, 2011

Texting Away to Glory


I have added u as a contact on WAY2SMS.COM to send Free SMS. (to stop receiving SMS, email
unsub@way2sms.com) - Sent via WAY2SMS.COM
     That is how I had woken up. My alarm had incidentally been a message. Not now, long back. And that, I guess, was Virgil, my choir director who had added me on Way2Sms. What exactly is Way2Sms? It is a website that allows you to text for free. And I was sure of some catch somewhere, cynical that I always am. But I found none, except that you could type only 140 characters.
     As much as I might be sounding like an advertisement agent, it is a good alternative for people like me, who are  fed up of their mobile service-providers trying as much as they can, to burn a hole in our pockets.Well, my average monthly bill for the last four months is a four-digit-number. And not that I can afford it really. My texting allowance for the Rs.35 that my dad pays, allows me to text 350 SMSes per month. But when a textaholic teenager is at the SEND buttons, you never know how it is.
Can it get any teenier?

     They possibly make money through advertisements on their website(?) But anyway, better any day, than 160by2 or whatever. So, I've joined it. And my friends see the message I saw months ago.
     But I'll have to come online for that?! And I can't do that. Texting, is like a motive now (Psycho on my mind). Like feeling thirst or the need to use the washroom. So, how on earth do I text when I'm in the train?
       Way2Sms needs to work towards that. Ultimate satisfaction. But then, stupid Jai, wouldn't that be like zaqaat everyday? Whatever.


(For those whom it interests   this was a post I wrote only for the sake of trying to write like an INTJ, while I am actually an INFJ. Those who don't know what that is, and are interested in knowing, may visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ )

No comments:

Post a Comment